- Lip Balm Case
- No Sew Christmas Wreath
- Casserole Carrier Tutorial
- Post-It Pad Covers Tutorial
- Mitered Napkin Tutorial
- Basket Liner with Pockets
- Lattice Pie Potholders
- Fireplace Sweatshirt
- Candy Santa Sleighs
- Standing Thread Cutter Tutorial
- Pressing Pad
- Pumpkin Carving
- Candle Mat
- Basket Liner
Hot Chocolate Recipe
(Inspired by the women on the sewing list-SGOT*. They gave out so many recipes and ideas. I used my recipe, but added the box of pudding.)
5 cups of dry milk
2 cups of powdered sugar
1 cup of cocoa
1 cup of non-dairy creamer (Any flavor-I used caramel)
1 big box (5.5 oz) of instant pudding (Any flavor-I used caramel)
Just stir together and add 1/3 cup of the mixture with hot water.
1) I like to stir the sugar, cocoa, non-dairy creamer, and pudding together before adding the powder milk. It seems to mix easier.
2) I like adding the hot chocolate mixture to peppermint tea. My nieces and nephew love peppermint hot chocolate.
3) Sometimes, I add other herbs and spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. I do that to the individual cups though because not everyone likes the same flavorings.
*SGOT (Sewing Gifts On Time-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SewingGiftsOnTime/) is an on-topic sewing site. It has a time of the year, during the winter holidays, that it allows for off-topic discussions.
Labels: Hot Chocolate Recipe