Burp Cloth Project

I made some burp cloths using some fun fabrics with fairies.

 I didn't cut them apart for any quilt block design because I liked the fabrics so much just as they were. 

This is a pink fabric with fairies. Both will be used in a future quilt.

I sewed the fabric, right side against the cotton diaper, on all sides leaving a 4 inch gap to invert the burp cloth so the right side was then out. I clipped the corners to reduce a little of the bulk. 

After turning the fabric right side out, I used a zipper foot and sewed along the "bump" that the two fabrics created with the extra layers along the outer edge. 

Finally, I hand sewed the opening closed.

I had two different sets. I made three of each.