My husband's Star Wars Quilt

This quilt has a form of a disappearing nine patch. I started with big blocks of 13 inches. I put the nine blocks together and cut them into four sections, horizontally and vertically. Then I cut each of those sections into four, horizontal and vertical, and sewed them up to make quite the chaotic patchwork. 

Then it was suggested that I try a diagonal cut on the disappearing nine patch. So after the initial horizontal and vertical cut, I cut the square diagonally. It really gave the blocks a different look. 

I'll post more about the quilt as I complete it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment